Are you looking for a Getty Images coupon? Well, you came to wrong place. BUT, we are offering SOMETHING BETTER – the new ULTRAPACKS! With these pre-pack images, you do not need to apply a coupon code and wait for your savings to appear in seconds. You can see and enjoy your savings right there and then by simply registering and purchasing the Ultrapacks. They allow you to buy the best photos, while saving up to 30%.
What are Ultrapacks?
Ultrapacks are a new way to purchase images from the well-renowned stock photo agency, Getty Images. They offer great discounts and benefits with no time limits, making them as good as any Getty Images coupon. For a one-time, upfront payment, you can choose and download images whenever you need. They do not expire, so you can use them forever. Just make sure you log in to your account at least once in 12 months.
What are the benefits of buying Ultrapacks?
Buying an Ultrapacks gives you access to a huge collection for a great value. It also provides flexible and broad usage rights. The stock photo site has over 50 million premium content, including royalty-free and editorial images. You can access all of these with the new Ultrapack with built-in savings. They don’t expire so you can use the images as you need them. The images are also available for multiple purposes. They do not have print run, impressions, and indemnification limits, too.
How much can you save with the new Ultrapacks?
The new Ultrapacks allow you to save as much as you can with a Getty Images coupon, or perhaps even more. The pre-pack images come in various volume sizes – 5, 10, 15, and 25 images – and various resolutions – low, medium and high. The prices of images vary according to the volume size and resolution you purchase. The discounts in Ultrapacks can get as high as 31% when you purchase a larger image pack with higher resolution.
What license is included with Getty Images Ultrapacks?2
Getty Images works with Rights-Managed license and Royalty-Free license, but the license included with the Ultrapacks is a custom license. This means that the images have some restrictions in terms of usage, but they also have extra bonus rights. They can be compared to other stock sites’ Extended Licenses. But with Getty’s pre-pack images, you can save more as they are cheaper than their counterparts. If this type of license does not fit your creative needs, you can always get the a la carte system.
Getting the Ultrapacks is as good as getting a Getty Images coupon. Do not miss the chance to purchase Royalty-free and Editorial images for a cheaper price with this offer.
We have already settled that visual content is king. It offers numerous benefits such as driving traffic to your site and retaining viewers. However, what happens if you do not have the skills, equipment and money to conduct your own photoshoot? Fortunately, there are a number of stock photo agencies in the market that offer amazing stock images at very low prices. In fact, one of them – the Dollar Photo Club – even provides coupons to further your savings.
The Dollar Photo Club does not compromise quality just to offer one of the lowest-priced stock image collection. For only $1, you get the highest resolution files in their royalty-free collection. Over 100,000 new images are also added in the library every week, giving you more options to complete your creative projects. The stock photo website gives you the opportunity to discover and explore the creative world with its premium collection of images and vectors.
Stock images can be powerful. With a Dollar Photo Club coupon, you can get both beautiful images and more savings. The stock photo site offers millions of images and it is up to you to find authentic ones. When looking for an image to use with your content, remember these tips:
- Look for images that enhance or supplement your message. If the images is not relevant to your content message, do not use it. It will only disconnect you from your readers. Besides, the Dollar Photo Club has millions of stock images in its collection. You will surely find a unique image that complements your message at the deepest page results.
- Look for an images of the right size. Some images are too big or too small for your purpose. If your content extends beyond the website, you should choose an image of the same size. Do not crop an image just to make it fit, or else you will end up with a pixelated image that does not match your content.
- Look for a unique image. Many photographers contribute their works of art to different websites. This means you may find the same images at different stock agencies. So, why would you spend more for an image if you can get for only $1 at the Dollar Photo Club? If an image is widely used, it becomes less unique for your content.
While Google offers images for free, do you really want to risk your reputation for images that do not have assurance of being approved for commercial use? We don’t think so. The Dollar Photo Club offers a better solution to your content marketing needs. With a choice between annual and monthly VIP membership, you can enjoy downloads that never expire at no hidden fees or commitment. Unfortunately, they just announced that they are closing on April, but here is a good Dollar Photo Club alternative.
You already know that cheap stock photos, as being recommended by StockPhotoSecrets.com, and illustrations are powerful tools in capturing and retaining the attention of your customers. You may have already signed up for smaller or bigger stock photo agencies in the market to get the most gorgeous, professional-quality images. Then, you do not need to hire the services of a full-time illustrator or photographer. Thanks to stock photo websites, you can also access images that you can’t otherwise afford.
To get your hands on the best images you need for your creative projects, here are some tips on how to choose unique cheap stock images.
- Get creative with keywords. When you search for specific subjects on stock photo sites today, you will find an overwhelming number of choices. Typically, other people will click the first good picture they see. While you can scroll through hundreds of pages to find a unique image of your subject, it would take up a lot of your time. To avoid looking at every image of the same subject, use specific keywords to narrow down your results.
For instance, you can add adjectives in your initial search. Instead of scouring through hundreds of thousands of stock photos cheap, you can narrow down your choices to a couple hundreds.
- Check out other pages. As mentioned above, typical creative professionals use the first images they see when searching for cheap photos. If you want to use unique images without spending too much time, skip the first page of results and directly go to the third or seventh page. While there are a number of great images in the first page, there are better images buried deep into the results.
- Look for exclusive stock photos. Most stock photographers submit their images to different stock photo websites. This means that you can end up with the same images as your competitors even if you are not using the same image source. It is good news that some stock sites offer exclusive images. For instance, iStock have images labeled as “Only from iStock” so you can be sure they will not come up in your searches from other sites. Also, check the number of purchases, downloads and uses of the image to get an idea of how many times they are used.
- Use filters. To narrow down your results, use filters such as license type, color, orientation, image size and many more. Depending on your creative needs, use these filters to your advantage. They can save you a lot of time from searching over millions of photo choices.
Take note of the above tips to find unique cheap stock images for your creative projects. If you ever need finding the perfect image, go back to this article and save time searching for the best image to represent you and your company.